Thursday, March 4, 2010

+28 Great News!!



Hello,
Guess what everyone, I have something really special to tell you! My BMT worked and I am 100% Engrafted!! The Doctors took a test last week, that would take awhile to come back, and it sees how much of my DNA is James's... 100%. The Lord provided a perfect donor for me and my best friend and twin brother James gave me cells that produce enzyme. I will get stronger and stronger everyday and soon will be able to come home. I will have to be careful still for my immune system is just starting to come back but the Lord has greatly blessed. My appetite is slowly coming back as well and as you can see in my picture I have eaten a whole serving of CHEETOS, YUM!!
My blood work came back so good that the Dr. said I might be able to have 2 days off this weekend and not have to go to clinic. Wow! I still enjoy the walks in my stroller, but maybe we can all go for a walk somewhere besides the hospital... and maybe my friend Torie can come too. She might get to come to the RMcD house tonight and we will all be happy to see her.
Thank you all for your prayers, we are so encouraged by how many people are supporting and praying for us. We couldn't do this without the Lord providing so much for us. We love you all and hope you have a very blessed day!

Josiah






9 comments:

  1. Wow! What great news!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I love you all so much and miss you more every day. Can't wait til you're able to come home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't wait to get on today and see the good news! :)PTL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news! It's a weight that has been lifted off your shoulders! The Lord is great! James, you are an awsome brother!!!

    Todd, Nicole, and Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for us Si! We're doing it! 100% is so excellent. James is a true hero and so are you! We'll be the triplets forever! SSSSi! Love, Torie and the Grandma's

    P.S.- Your Daddy did a great job fixing my bed rail...tell him thanks for me! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! What great news to read! Am happy for all of you and continue to pray! :) God is good!!

    Katie West

    ReplyDelete
  6. Providence is having a Fellowship dinner tomorrow after the AM Service. We always have plenty and would love to have you stay and visit and eat with us.

    Jan Chanski
    chanski@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. The LORD provides! Josiah, we are SO excited to hear your good news (and Torie's too, yeah!!) It is a humble priviledge to watch you walk this journey of hope; trusting and knowing God's grace is sufficient. You inspire and encourage my faith. We thank God for His goodness and mighty provision. Love you so much!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific news!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Yahooooooooooo!

    Keep eating those Cheetos, Josiah!

    Love,
    The Wagner Family from VA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!