Friday, March 19, 2010

+43 No more CSA

Hello,
I went to clinic today and my numbers went down. It wasn't enough to have any extra medicine and I still get the weekend off, so that is not so bad. I did throw up once and didn't want to eat at all today. I have been more tired and I had PT and Speech Therapy appointments today. I was wiped out when we finally got back here around 3:00pm. Mommy and Daddy went shopping to see if we could find anything I would possibly want to eat... we will see. I do start back on my lipids with my TPN tonight so maybe my energy will be up by tomorrow. Over all I am doing well, I just have a few hurdles to over come. My medicine list is going down and that is always goood. I am only on 5 medicines 3x's a day and two that get hooked to my port at night. Everyone else is doing well too,just missing home. Please continue to pray for me, sometimes it feels like this journey will never end. We know that we will get to go home before we know it and look forward to seeing our family and friends when we get back.

Love to all,
Josiah and family

2 comments:

  1. Our dear Si...Soak up those Lipids and get some energy! You've been using it all up growing all those good cells! Maybe soon we can share a snack...and Birthday Cake on Monday! SSSSi! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there guys. 60 days can go by so fast. Before you know it, it'll be time to pack up the family and all of your BINGO winnings, and head for home. Then a few months later, that homesick feeling will be replaced with missing the RMH and having all your doctors 3 mins away. Gracie's favorite food after transplant was Cheetos Natural White Cheddar Puffs. She couldn't get enough of them.
    Still praying for y'all
    Jim, Sarah and Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!