Sunday, March 21, 2010

+45 Happy Lord's Day! :)

Hallelujah, This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it! Happy Lords Day!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day of rest. I have had a few of these days lately and am feeling some better. Yesterday I was back to myself, playing and dancing, laughing and enjoying life. No sickness yesterday but this morning I tried to eat a little and it came right back up. Oh well, one good day is better than none. And this day isn't to bad. We go back to a full schedule tomorrow with clinic and therapies. Miss Torie has her birthday party tomorrow also and I hope I will be able to come at least for a moment or two, it sounds like so much fun!
Please join with us in praying that I will eat and not get sick, also that I will have more energy. I seem to be getting more energy now that I am back on my Lipids, but I am still not eating.
Mommy is working on taking some pictures of my home here. We realized that most of you have no idea what kind of living arrangements we have. So look forward in the next couple of days to a tour of my currant home, it's nothing fancy but we would like to share it with you. Ya'll mean so much to us, we are thankful that you have kept up with us in thought, prayer and encouragements. Thank you!!
Love to all,
Josiah and family





1 comment:

  1. You have the very best smile Si! I sure hope you can start eating soon. I'm so happy that you are doing so great! SSSSi! XXXOOO Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!