Wednesday, March 10, 2010

+34 ERT...only 3 more!

Hello again,
Today I had my 5th ERT and it went really good, I even got to see my friend Torie. She is doing a little better and still here at the RMcDonald house.
My day started by not eating this morning. Actually threw up twice, but daddy said that I ate 1/2 turkey sandwich for lunch at the hospital. Once home from my ERT I was in the best mood, my sisters just kept making me laugh and laugh. I got in a good nap and mommy hopes that I want to eat a little supper tonight. I really like Cheetos but I have also tried noodles, cheese crackers, and obviously some turkey sandwich. Of course I have only tried a bite or two at a time and that doesn't add up the calories. I might not be eating much but at least I am in good moods (most of the time). Just wanted to give ya a quick update today. My blood work was really good today so I have Thursday off... everyone have a wonderful night.

Hugs to all,
Josiah

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, Josiah! Half of a sandwich is awesome! You are really trying, and that is great news. Here's a little secret. Eat all the junk food you can, because right now your mom and dad will let you eat all the candy, chips, and juice you want in order to get your calories up. Probably not so in a year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, it was great seeing you today at clinic! I missed your smile! I wish you could come over and eat Cheetos with me. Enjoy your day off tomorrow. I'm so glad you're making cells like crazy! I'm right behind you and it won't be long till we can go outside and play! Love, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing such a great job, Josiah! Tell Momma that you just want some of her home-cookin'!

    Love ya!

    Grandma Dee and Ben (((hug, hug, hug!)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!