Tuesday, March 16, 2010

+40 Just makin it

Hello,
Just wanted to write a quick update. Today we got a day off from going to clinic and we made chocolate chip pancakes.. yum. Although, I didn't eat any of them my sisters and Pa-Paw sure enjoyed them. Daddy worked on the van and my sisters got to go to the library that is in the school here. As for me I haven't felt myself today. I started the day off by throwing up 2x's and not wanting any food. I have been tired and sad today, but we think it's because I don't have any energy from not eating and not having my lipids. I did perk up a little tonight and ate some green peas and a bite of hot dog but we will see how I do tomorrow. I need a good nights rest for tomorrow is my ERT day and I hope it goes well. Hope everyone has a good night and thank you so much for all the encouraging notes and prayers, we covet them all!

Hugs,
Josiah

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there little guy! We're praying for you! Hugs! :)
    Uncle Nathanael & Aunt Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!