Thursday, March 18, 2010

+42 doing better

Hello everyone,

I am doing better today. I got a day of rest and I slept in some this morning, actually everyone slept a little later this morning. I didn't get sick when I got up and I have not thrown up all day. I have taken it a little easier today (with no clinic) and I have seemed to be better. I still have not wanted to eat much but Me-ma said that she would fatten me up when I got home. :) I did get to go outside for a few minutes to play with Miss Torie and her Grandmas. It was such a beautiful day that we couldn't pass up a chance to play on the fun toys out in the yard here. I was only able to stay a short time and it wore me out, but I had fun. When we came in I took a bath and a really good nap.

Meanwhile, Daddy went and fixed the van so it is not so hard to drive and mommy went to Target for some eggs and bread. Pa-Paw and all the girls got to go to the famous bingo night and won lots of prizes. Tomorrow we have to go to clinic again but not till 9:00am and hopefully not for long.
We pray for a better time for the rest of the week. We will talk to ya'll later, everyone have a good night.
Hugs, Josiah



























































3 comments:

  1. Looking good there!!! Glad to see everyone had such a good time today. It makes the difficult journey a little easier when you get to have days like these.
    Jim, Sarah and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we got to play for a bit today...we've got plenty of spring to enjoy! You and your family are so much fun! I'm glad you got some good rest and I'll see you at Clinic in the morning! SSSSi! XXXOOO Torie, the Grandma's and Uncle Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josiah, it was wonderful to open up your blog page and see your smiling face! You made my day! We had beautiful sunshine here too today and I'm so very glad you got to go out and play in it with your friend Torie. We pray you will get your appetite back and feel like eating lots of good things real soon!

    The Crisp family sends lot of hugs your way and we pray for you every day.

    Give your mom and dad and brother and sisters and pa-paw a hug from all of us.

    Love, The Crisp family, from Tennessee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!