Tuesday, March 23, 2010

+47 Ronald McDonald Tour

Hello everyone,
Sometimes time goes so slowly and sometimes it goes so fast. I had so many therapy visits,clinic appointments and wasted time waiting for medicine that I missed Miss Torie's birthday party. My sisters and Jay got to go and had so much fun... we send her belated birthday blessings! We didn't get home till 2pm, that meant no a.m. nap and I was so tired. I had a pretty good night but when I woke up this morning I got sick again. I also had another therapy appointment but was back by lunch. I have my 7th ERT (post BMT, 1 more to go!)tomorrow and a busy rest of the week. I will have more therapy appointments this week with an infusion of IVIG (boost of antibodies) that takes 4hours on Friday.

Grandma Linda and Grandpa are coming this weekend too, so please pray for safe travel for them. They are coming to visit for my sister Hannah's 7th birthday that is on Sunday. Yeah, another party!! :) I hope that I have strength to have fun with them this weekend. I am still getting stronger, two steps forward, one step back. Please continue to pray that I will eat and want food that is good for me, I really need to get off the TPN but for now I just need to get an appetite.

Mommy is sending a quick tour through pictures today of my current home.
The bedroom has the two queens and a set of bunks (behind the door), we stuff 8 people in there. Next is the kitchenette that is in our room. Facing the other way is the window and a couch. Then the bathroom that consists of a big open area with mirror and sink then a little room that consists of the toilet and shower. The artwork on the wall is my sisters! Then we go down stair to the main living area. One is of the Main Kitchen and room where we eat supper. They serve supper ever night here for us, what a blessing. There are also several other smaller kitchens that are fully equipped for us to make other meals. There are play rooms and areas to borrow videos and DVDs. There is a game room and a gym with a half-size basketball court. Also , a picture we sent is where mommy and daddy get some exercise in the weight room. Last is the main entrance to the Ronald McDonald house. There are three other entrances and two main parking lots. Pretty big place here that we have been blessed to be a part of. We still miss home and can't wait to come back. Thank you for all the encouragement and prayers for me and my family. We can't wait to come home.
Love to all, Josiah and family


































3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour, Josiah! We are praying you get very hungry soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sweet Si...I'm sending the hungry-monkey to your room so you will want to eat! We did great with ERT today, now only 1 more! Hooray for us! Did you hear Laura is having a Last-ERT party for us? We'll have so much fun! My Grandma's and I love you! Torie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Josiah and family!! We're thinking of you all with great love and prayers. You are a beautiful family and I LOVE seeing your pictures :0) Thanks for the tour, so good you can all be together. I thank God for His provision and care for each of you and long for the day we can be together again and visit. Until then, be well, be blessed in the LORD and know we love you all very, very much! (((Hugs))) Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!