Monday, March 8, 2010

+32 Happy Day

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I got to go to church!! Yeah, my family and I enjoyed it so much. I didn't get to stay for the entire service, I started breathing so loud from having my mask on so long that daddy thought I might be making to much noise. It was nice to get out and go somewhere though and if you can only go one place what better place than church! :)
Today I went to clinic and the Dr. said my blood work looked so good that I could have another day off. They said that for only being +32 days post BMT my blood work looked excellent!! I still need to start eating. I need to eat at least 400calories to cut my lipids out (the fat) and 800 calories to stop my TPN. I really need to get off the TPN, it's not good on my liver and once my TPN is gone so goes 2 other medicines. Other than eating I am doing really good and just praying that my body gets stronger every day.
Tomorrow Pa-Paw goes back home. He probably will come back next weekend and it will be so different without him. I hope he has a safe trip home and gives Grandma Dee a great big hug from all of us. Hope ya'll have a wonderful night!
God bless you,
Josiah

5 comments:

  1. Josiah, I'm so happy that you got to go to church! Hang in there you sweet angel.

    Torie's Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes when I saw all SEVEN of you in Church yesterday. What a blessing it was to be part of your first "outing"! And the breathing sounds weren't a bother either :)

    Jan Chanski

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool that you got to get out and go to church!!! wish we could be there, but we know we will be seeing you before too long!! we love and miss you all!!

    Aunt Julia, Uncle Steve, Carson, Callie & Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy you made it church with your family yesterday Josiah. Of course, we sure wish it had been OUR church, but we are patient and know that before long, we'll be seeing your whole family walk through the doors of our new church building.

    We love and miss you guys so much.

    Still praying and thanking God for every good report.

    Vera for the Crisp family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si, I think anyone who knows what we're going through would think our breathing sounds like a blessing! I'm so glad you got another day and that your platelets just keep going up! Keep surprising them...they need us to keep them on their toes! Say Bye to Pa-Paw for us..we'll miss him! SSSSi! Love, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!