Thursday, March 25, 2010

+49 almost half way home

Hello to all,
Yesterday I had my 7th post BMT ERT, only 1 more!! Today I had both Speech therapy and Physical therapy and they pushed me so hard that I was shaking by the end. I did get to ride a really cool green tractor and mommy and daddy are going to try to find one for me to have at home. It is really good exercise and I love riding it around. All this exercise is good for me and I am trying to get stronger. All my numbers are slowly going down but still good for only being 49 days post BMT. We praise the Lord that I have come this far, all I need now is to want to eat. I haven't hardly taken two bites in the last couple days. Tomorrow I go for my 4 hour infusion of IVIG (boost of antibodies), hopefully I won't need anything else. I saw Miss Torie today at therapy and she looks wonderful. She is my inspiration to want to eat and learn to talk, just continue to pray that her WB cells keep growing on there own.
Grandpa and Grandma Linda are coming for a visit this weekend and we are all really excited. Thank you all for your love and prayers.
Josiah

1 comment:

  1. We love you Josiah; confident you will want to eat lots of good, healthy food, real soon! Your grandma and grandpa are very excited to see you. Have a wonderful time with them!

    Love, from the Crisp family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!