Friday, March 12, 2010

+36 Numbers went down


"This is the Day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it."


Boy, Daddy said if a happy heart does good like medicine (Prov.17:22) I should be getting better really fast. I am back to my normal loving self, laughing and being so cute ( at least mommy thinks so ..:). I am giving hugs and blowing kisses, giving love pats and waving Bye ( even to the Doctors). Yesterday I had a day off of going to clinic and took it easy. Today I had to go for blood work and missed the shuttle. So we all jumped in the van and daddy dropped us off. I got to see Miss Torie and her Grandma's, and a bunch of friends from the RMcDonald house were there. It took longer than normal and my tests came back that my ANC is down to 1.3 (tells how my immune system is building). That number isn't the best and I have to go back tomorrow to get it checked again. If it drops under 1 I will have to get G-CSF ( a medicine to help boost my immune system), I haven't had any of that since I left the hospital and everyone thought that was amazing. It wouldn't be really bad (actually the Dr. expect it), but I sure wish my numbers would go up on thier own so I don't have to have any more medicine. Mommy and daddy are also trying to be super careful... no Car show this weekend (bummer :) or anything else including Therapy. Hopefully my numbers will be going up soon. Also, haven't really eaten much still but I did look interested in some of daddy's noodles this morning. One day at a time....

Sorry I missed ya'll yesterday and I will try to talk to ya'll tomorrow... but for now, have a blessed day!! Please keep up the prayers (for me and Miss Torie), we sure appreciate it and it encourages us so much.


Love and hugs,

Josiah

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for you all, Josiah! Spring is coming....hopefully the major cold season (germs and winter) will be passed and you can enjoy some outside play very soon. We had geese flying north to their home. Warmer temperatures and flowers will be popping up soon.

    Much love,
    The Wagner Family in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend! I think the GCSF is what puts the marshmallows in the blood soup! Let's get our counts up so we can go outside and play next week when it gets warm! Even though we don't talk much, I sure am glad to get to hang out with you at Clinic! See you in the morning..We love you! Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!