Saturday, March 13, 2010

+37 numbers holding steady


Hello,
I didn't have to have my G-CSF today, my numbers didn't go down but they didn't go up either. I am just holding steady. Thank you all for your prayers I know that God is in control of my numbers and my immune system. I am so thankful that the Lord has kept this far. I had an early appointment this morning and when I go home I asked for food. I ate a half hot dog and some Cheetos. I thought I wanted some Rice Krispies but just played with the box instead. I still have to see the Dr. on Monday and hopefully my numbers will be back up again. Yesterday my sisters and James got to do Tap dancing and crafts. They even wanted to give James his own tap shoes, mommy thought it was so cute and James loved it. I just got to hear the stories but I will be able to go play pretty soon.
Pa-Paw will come back late tonight, actually Sunday AM (12:00) and we pray that he has a safe trip. Also my Uncle Nathanael & Aunt Kendra and Uncle Josh and (soon to be )Aunt Lindsey had a vacation in Colorado and are traveling back today. I hope they have a safe trip, I miss them so very much. We got to talk to Me-ma this morning and it made everyone so very home sick to go visit her and all our family. We miss home but know that God will bring us back in His time. We are so thankful that I am getting better and pray that this time is productive for His glory.
May God bless you all, thank you for listening and being there for my family and I. We love you all!!
Josiah and family

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and updates! Still praying and still rejoicing over good reports; We do miss all of you and can't wait until the day you get to come home and join us at the new church building; it is really beautiful; wait til you see...

    So thankful for spring; hope you get to go to a park soon and get some sunshine and fresh air and some fun play time with your brother and sisters.

    We love and miss you all,

    Vera for the Crisp Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for hot dogs! And sometimes the boxes are best. I'm so glad I got to see you through the door today, and I'm so excited to know (finally) that you really are the-boy-next-door! I know that some of my strength comes from you and your family praying for me, and I hope you're getting some back from us! We are so thankful for you. Let's grow some good cells so we can go outside and slide this week! Love you, friend! Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!