Saturday, March 6, 2010

+30 a few problems (but not with me)

Hello everyone,
I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday but we had a problem with our site (thank you Uncle Kenny for your help!). Someone has hacked into my site to cause problems... I can't understand why but hopefully we have fixed it (at least for now). Mommy's camera is also down right now, so no picture today. These are so minor in life that we almost hate to mention them but at least you know why we are a little different today.

On a different note... I got to see my friend Torie, she is looking so good. We are both a little shy (with blue masks in our face),but mommy knows we will be playing in no time.
I have been doing pretty good the last couple of days. I am on a medicine (actually still considered a chemo drug) for about 4 more weeks that really irritates my diaper area. I have got blisters and cry every time I go potty. I also have been a little more nauseated, which doesn't help me wanting to eat. Over all I am doing really well, my blood pressure and fever have stayed down (big plus). I don't eat to much but I drink really well and I enjoy being able to cruise around the room to see what my family is doing. My platelets jumped up again today. The doctor ordered them yesterday because my platelets were 12 and today they were 17! Praise the Lord! My blood work came back where I could have just Sunday off, I am thankful for the little blessings as well as the big. I am not able to go to church yet but some of my family will be able to and they are really looking forward to that. Thank you for your prayers.... we are just on our (hopefully boring) climb to getting to go home in May. We love you all and hope you have a blessed Lords day tomorrow!

Hugs,
Josiah
P.s. Please pray for travel mercy for Wyatts family. Wyatt is doing well and they are on their long journey home to Florida.

3 comments:

  1. Providence is having a Fellowship dinner tomorrow after the AM Service. We always have plenty and would love to have you stay and visit and eat with us.

    Jan Chanski
    chanski@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to see you Si and when we feel better I bet we won't be so shy! We do kinda look funny in our masks...but we're still cute! My Grandma's and I are so thankful that we have you and your family to go through this with 'cause you guys are awesome! SSSSi! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit late in acknowledging the 100% success of the BMT. Praise the Lord! I and Heritage Reformed Baptist Mission in Cookeville, TN are still praying for you and for your family, trusting God to work His glorious will and purpose in your lives. Your faith in Him is inspiring. Grace and peace! Brother Tom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!