Monday, March 1, 2010

+25 a little tired today


Hello,
Last night we had an interesting thing happen. We got my TPN and my Antibiotic hooked up and I was all ready for bed. I had a pretty good day and even eaten a little. When I got into bed my line got caught and pulled out of my chest a little. The stitches pulled out and so did my line about 1/4-1/2", it really hurt and bled. When daddy called the Dr. they said to unhook the
medicine, stop the bleeding, put a new bandage on and wait till morning for an x-ray to make sure all is OK.
Well, despite all the excitement, the Lord really blessed and everything was fine. The x-ray showed it was pulled a little but will still work. Praise the Lord! All my blood work came back good and my blood pressure and temperature is even down today. My Kidney test showed that my levels were going up a little but that just means more medicine. I have felt a little weaker today. I can't get in the sun so when mommy, daddy and I walk to the Dr. I have to have a blanket over me when they push me in my stroller. The sun can cause a GVHD flare up. I have been really tired and in the evenings I just rest in my crib with my TV and today I didn't even eat anything like I have been trying to do lately. I do like to go Bye-bye, but it's hard to breathe around my mask and I can't take it off when we are out. So we don't go very many places outside of the RMcD house. We did get a visitor on Sunday afternoon. Mr.PJ and Mrs. Ester came and visited and played ball with my sisters and even brought some frozen Custard. The custard is like really good ice cream and mommy is saving some for me for when I feel like eating. It was so fun to have them here even though it was only for a short time, I am not suppose to have to many visitors but it was nice to see someone from home ( well sorta home :). My friend Torie and I sure appreciate all your prayers. She is eating really good ( I wish I had her appetite), but having a hard time with her oral meds. Her Grandma said that she might get to come home by the weekend, it would sure be nice to see her again. Also, my friend Wyatt seems to be in a lot of pain. He had back surgery last week and got to come home today, but he was so sad... please pray the Lord would make him stronger and not in so much pain. We have met a lot of friends here at the RMcDonald house and we pray for them all every night. So many different kinds of people with so much hurt, sometimes mommy wonders what God has in all this. We praise the Lord that He is in control even when we can't see the big picture. Lots of love sent to everyone. Thank you for all of you Love, prayers and encouraging words sent our way, we praise the Lord for each and everyone of you!!
Tired Hugs,
Josiah

2 comments:

  1. Josiah, rest up, you have a lot of rebuilding to do. We know how hard the eating goes. Just keep trying and trying. Rylie didn't get rid of her NG tube until about 9-months post transplant, but now she is eating all sorts of good foods. We are so thankful you have Jesus! He has done miracles for our Ry, and we pray He will do the same for little Si, and our Torie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Si! I sure miss you being just down the hall, but I hope by Thursday night we're next-door neighbors again! Little bites and baby steps for us...SSSSi! Love, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!