Sunday, March 28, 2010

+52 Hannah's Birthday!

Good morning,
Thank you all for praying for me on Friday when I had my IVIG infusion. It went really well and I had no fever. Also, thank you for praying for my Grandpa and grandma Linda for travel safety. They got here late Friday night and by 2 minutes just missed a fatal accident. Please pray for safety as they travel home on Monday as well.
Hannah also received a delivery from R.McDonald house with all the presents you see in the picture (except the beanbag, that was from daddy). It blessed her so much! We celebrated Hannah's 7th birthday on Saturday with my grandparents and also a surprise guest, our cousin Lily!! We had so much fun...we went to Mall of America (of course I didn't stay long, but the girls stayed all day), and finished the day off with a yummy supper at Cracker Barrel. Although I couldn't eat and didn't feel well, Hannah (and everyone else) really enjoyed some of that Southern food!! :) I think I over did it yesterday and am home bound today. I got really sick when we did get home last night up and threw up till after midnight. I finally settled down sometime this morning and besides a bad cough, seem to be doing better. Please continue to pray that I eat and my congestion clears. My NG tube also came loose again when I threw up and daddy had to put it back in. I will have to have an x-ray on Monday to see if it is where it is suppose to be ( and probably to see how my lungs are).
Today is actually Hannah's birthday and she is so excited. They went to Church this morning and then later presents. Looks like a fun day. I hope everyone out there is having a blessed day as well.
God bless you,
Josiah
P.S. most of you have already heard this but just in case, please help us bless the R.McDonald house as they have so greatly blessed us. Go to www.rmhc.org and click on the dot in MN. Help us get votes and they could get $5,000 to bless others with. It only takes 4 seconds to bless so many .... thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josiah,

    We prayed for you today in our church. Throwing up is VERY exhausting. We are so sorry about your cough. You look like you had a lot of fun on the zebra on the merry go round.

    Please tell your Momma that we care about all of you! Happy Birthday Hannah!

    Mrs. Wagner for all in VA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!