Wednesday, March 17, 2010

+41 ERT day

Hello everyone,

Today was my 24th ERT (5 post BMT). It went really well... I did get a slight fever at the end but it went away really quick and I was fine. I only have 2 more ERT's to go and then I will hopefully be all done. The day over all has been a little down. Mommy, Daddy and I took the shuttle to clinic today and I got sick on the ride, I also got sick when we got home. I haven't felt like eating at all and still don't have to much energy. I also have had a lot of bad diapers and the Dr. said it could be from the Ensure I have got in my line, so we have stopped that. Like last night I kinda felt I would like a bite or two before bed and I ate a couple crackers. Hopefully they will stay down and give me a little energy for tomorrow. On an up note my blood work numbers today where really good... all of them went way up (WB 10.4)!! Praise the Lord! Since my numbers where up they said we could have the day off again tomorrow. On Friday I will have a clinic visit to test my blood numbers and 3 therapy appointments, so hopefully I will have more energy to do all those exercises. Till then, Goodnight for now. I hope you all have a wonderful night.

Love,
Josiah

4 comments:

  1. We are still praying for all of you and miss you very much! We love reading the blogs and are so glad that you take the time to fix them. We will have a little box in the mail in the next couple of days! Continue the Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your counts Si! No wonder you've been worn out the last couple of days..you've been working so hard! Only 2 more ERT's to go - we are getting so close. Stay Strong Sweet Si! Love, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how far you've come on your incredible journey, Si, keep going!! We love reading your blog and so enjoy the photos and videos! Praying you will soon have an appetite and feel better. Please give our love to all and be encouraged! xoxoxoxo hugs and love to you all! Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to find your site! We've been thinking about you and praying for you since we met you here at Vandy. I'll be reading your earlier updates tonight (we are at infusion now). Case has a website up - www.savingcase.com - that we'll be updating if you want to check in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!