Sunday, February 14, 2010

+10 & WB count .2!!


Hello,

I had to share with everyone that my White blood count came in this morning at .2!!! Yeah!! It is small but my body is working so hard that the Doctors said that I am using some of them up. My body is actually trying to fight my infections. The Lord is so good. Right after my Grandma Dee asked for prayer we saw a little improvement and I sat up here with daddy for a quick pic. As you can see I still need Lasix (SP?) to help get the fluid out, that is one reason I am not breathing well (lots of fluid on my lungs). I set off the alarms for my Oxygen all night so today they put a little oxygen up my nose and I am able to breathe a little better when I sleep (daddy didn't get much sleep either). They also put me on an IV blood pressure med so I am holding steady there. My fever does spike pretty high but my time between Tylenol is spreading out where I don't have to have it ever 4hrs. I can't really keep it down anyway but God is giving grace when I need it most. I am throwing up a lot and they are trying a different Anti-nausea, but there is not as much blood in it, so that is good. I did need more platelets last night and they gave me a little extra because of all the blood I have thrown up. I'll probably need Hemoglobin today but hopefully I am on the road to recovery. Please keep praying !!! Thank you all! Also, if you haven't checked out my friend Torie's site please do. She is not doing well like me and needs much prayer!

Happy Valentine's day everyone, Lots of Love sent your way!

from a Pillsbury Dough looking boy,
Josiah

P.s. Another reason for prayer that I need is I have a test tomorrow that I will need to be sedated for, with my swelling already bad I will need to be watched very close. Also, my CO2 is climbing being on oxygen.

3 comments:

  1. We are so encouraged to hear of improvement (though you say it is a little).
    He looks so sweet laying there sleeping.
    We are praying! Looking forward to hearing more testimonies of God's goodness to you as all are praying.
    So glad you have family there to support and encourage you.

    The Davis'

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you!

    Much love from Virginia!
    Leslie for all of the Wagner Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray Josiah! 0.2...that's double! I can't wait till I catch up with you! I'm so glad you're feeling a little better. Maybe +10 is our lucky number! Hopefully we'll pass each other in the hall tomorrow for our procedures and we can at least wave. Thank you for the Valentine's gift..it really perked me up and I wanted to color for a while! We're so glad we have you and your family for support and prayers..they're working and they are being sent right back to you! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!