Sunday, February 21, 2010

2nd post for today

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to share some pictures of my outing with ya'll. After my long night, I was feeling a little better this morning. I have ups and downs a lot so we made the most of one of my "Up" times. Boy did I have fun and James even got to go with me!! :) My only problem was I didn't want to go back in my room and my nurse said I had to be back by two for my medicine. Maybe I can go out again tomorrow. Thank you for praying!


Love,
Josiah













3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you made it OK through the night! Looks like you're having a great time with your brother on that bike-that's the best medicine ever, I'll bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, we are so happy for you and your family! You are doing so great and you look terrific! I can't wait to get out in the hall and try out that bike! Love, Torie and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Josiah! It's so great to see you with your bubby, James, having fun! We thank God you are on your way :o) We're praying for you in those up and down times, for healthy cells to increase and strength for your little body. We are thankful and hopeful for all of you!!
    Much love, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!