Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick update on +11

Good Morning,
Last night was about the same as usual. I am still swelling and looking like a busted can of biscuits, but everyone still thinks I look cute. I am gaining swelling all the time and it is putting pressure on my lungs. I have a CT scan today that they have to sedate me for. I need much prayer for that because my airway is still very swollen and gunky. They have turned up my oxygen several time last night just to keep me in the 90's and I don't do well with sedation. My fever isn't going down to much even with Tylenol but its not to bad, I have kept my Tylenol down the last two times but I am still very nauseated. My WB count hasn't come in yet but we are hopeful. Torie and I have the same test today so just please keep praying. Thank you all for the kind notes and Valentine gifts. It is really encouraging... I even got a Valentine video from our friends the Goke family. Boy, do I love videos of people talking to me, its like they are here visiting. Oh, and please pray for Grandpa and Grandma Linda for safe travel as they go home... lots of snow predicted.

Kisses,
Si

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!