Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yeah! Last day of Chemo!

Hello from Silly Si,

Another good day has come and gone and now it's my last day of Chemo! I did need to get some extra blood in me last night but they watched me extra close and I had no bad reaction. This morning I am a bouncy boy who just wants to play and explore. Mommy didn't get the picture of me play underneath the hospital bed ( that was fun with all my cords hooked to me ;).
But she did get some of me playing with my friend (the OT). They are always saying how energetic I am. Mommy and Daddy are just thanking the Lord because that is the only reason I am doing as good as I am. I continue to amaze the Doctors.

Only one more day till my Bone Marrow Transplant, please pray that all of James marrow will fill my body and my body will accept it! (No Graph vs host disease!) Also, please pray for strength for James. This process will take a lot out of him and he needs your prayers as well. We thank the Lord that He gave me an older twin brother to be an exact match and to help save my life. I love him and miss him so much!

Thank you for your prayers and love. We love getting mail, here both James and I are opening a card that we got from Grandpa and Grandma Linda. Several people have sent us some cards and we want to say Thank you!


Love to all!
P.s. Note from mom on the upcoming schedule:
Wednesday: Dad being at the hospital with just ERT for Josiah and a day of rest from Chemo. James goes with mom for a pre-op fun play to learn about what will happen and then a physical and blood work all starting at 12:30. Home for James and mommy after hospital workup. Thursday: Dad goes to hospital in A.m.(exact time not known yet) with James for surgery and will stay in the hospital all day, hopefully discharged in the evening. Mom will be with Josiah and the exact time of the BMT will be posted when we know (prob sometime Thursday after lunch). Lord willing James will be doing well enough to come visit for Josiah's Unbirthday, along with all the girls. If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me at: jimandrachael10@yahoo.com Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for our chemo being over! Only 2 days till our Un-Birthdays! Hugs to James - I know he'll be as strong as we are...Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josiah, I snooped on your blog after seeing your comment on Torie's blog. Just wanted to let you know that we're praying for you and your family as you get your new blood this week. We love your videos and photos. Your smile is contagious!

    Lots of love,
    The Hays Family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!