Monday, February 8, 2010

Day +4

Hello again,
Just wanted to say Hi. I did really good last night and got some sleep (so did daddy :). This morning I am not keeping my Oral meds down again. They had to give me my Blood pressure medicine 3x, yuck! My blood pressure seems to go up a little during the day so they give me extra medicine to help that ( but I think anyone who has nurses around trying to give them oral meds when their tummy hurt would have higher blood pressure too:). Over all doing well! We continue to ask the Lord to bless everyday that I would get stronger, my cells would grow and my body would accept it. That is a lot to think about for a little guy! So I just rest and rest. I still love getting down and playing, a little more shaky each day and I only last a few minutes at a time. My platelets are down to 20, they don't give me extra blood till they go down to 10, (hemoglobin at 10). My white blood count is 0. So far so good, I do still have the dots from head to toe (Dr. says its from my platelet count being low),but my Elmo pink is gone. Mommy has noticed my hair falling out a little at a time, but I didn't have much to begin with.
We got a lot of snow today. I wish I could go play in it but the Dr. said, "no sledding for you mister". Bummer, maybe when I get better James and I can go make a snowman! Mommy says that James is a little sore lately but it doesn't seem to get him down to much, just a little more fussy. Glad I don't have to hear that but I do miss playing with him! I love to watch the Video's people have sent to me over the Internet. Like my uncles and Grandma Dee said Hi to me ( http://www.upsidedownsyndrome.blogspot.com/), I watch it over and over clapping and waving bye! I miss everyone so much. You could send me a video, I would love to say Hi to you!! God bless you all and thank you for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Si! I hope your feeling better and not as barfy. I don't have much energy either but it won't be long till we're up and running! I'm so lucky to have a good friend to go through this with! And I'm thankful my Grandma's have your family to talk to! Keep your quilt and your famiy close and stay strong! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!