Monday, February 22, 2010

+18 another visit!

Hello everyone,
I am so excited, I got another visit today. I haven't seen Sara for almost 3weeks. I just smiled and she made me laugh. Her and daddy had to leave but I got to roam the halls! My nurse found me a convertible to ride. I know its pink but its the only one they
had and a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do ( just don't tell daddy :)). I also got to go shopping, boy that was fun (can you tell that mommy was with me today?). It really wore my out though. So now I am back in my bed for a good nap. Pray for my friend Torie that she gets better soon so she can come play. I think she would like my car :) !
My WBC is down today to 12.5 but they took me off my G-CSF (helps my WB grow) and they said that is normal. My Hemoglobin dropped as well to 8.8, as did my platelets to 26 (so my polka dots are coming back). I had a slight fever on and off yesterday but today seem to be doing really well. My body is trying to get stronger on its own without extra meds and they said if I can hold down all my oral meds (barfed 2x's yesterday), I can go home (RMD House) by the weekend. Yeah!! Thank you all for your prayers!! Please don't stop .... I'm not done yet. :)
Hugs and kisses,
Josiah

3 comments:

  1. Josiah, you are looking great! We are PRAISING THE LORD for the progress! We promise not to stop praying.

    Don't worry about the pink car. The driver looked VERY manly!

    Much love to you from all of the Wagner Family!
    Leslie for all

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you Si! It takes a real man to drive a pink car...keep it warmed up for me! Thank you for thinking of me and if you get a chance, slide a couple of WBC's under the door! Lots of love..Torie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to be with Sara, Si, your big beaming smile says it all! You look great! SO good to see you up and having fun ;) That pizza in your shopping cart sure looks yummy!! We're sending lots of prayers, good thoughts and joy for your journey - for you and Miss Torie! Holding you and your precious family close in our hearts and diligently in our prayers. {{{Hugs!}}} and much love <3!
    Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!