Wednesday, February 17, 2010

+13 turning a corner!

Hello,
We wanted to let everyone know last night that I was doing better but we had a little computer problem (now fixed by daddy, aren't daddies great!). Thank you for the prayers!! My Temp has been down now for over 24hrs., heart rate is down and my Breathing is doing better. They gave me a steroid for my throat and that really seems to be helping, it does make me very cranky though. The yeast is still in my throat but I don't have to take the oral medicine, the ones I am already on should take care of it. Being as I don't have any oral meds right now I haven't been throwing up lately either. Just that makes me feel some better. My WB count is still 1.1 (stayed the same), but of that I am 43% engrafted and my Hemoglobin is raising on it's own. I did need some platelets again this morning but my spots are going away. Right now the Doctors are really happy at my progress from yesterday morning, and we are just so Thankful to God.
Love and hugs to all,
Josiah
P.s. please continue to pray for Torie. We were blessed with a related Donor which tends to allow my body to heal faster. Torie had a cord blood transplant, which is good but she is a little behind me and is in great need of prayer as well. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for remembering me in your blog every day! I'm needing all the prayers I can get right now. I'm so glad you're doing so well..doin' the wave for 43%! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!