Thursday, February 11, 2010

+7 Another day done

Hello again,
Thank you all for your prayers, we will especially need them in the next few days to come. I am very weak right now and trying to rest a lot. Last night I had my 20th ERT, I will have 7 more before I am done. I ended up getting a fever and not resting well at all ( all night). I had to have an x-ray of my lungs and put on 2 antibiotics. They did find a little "junk" in my right lung but nothing serious just something to watch. My fever is still staying up even with Tylenol and I needed my first dose of Morphine last night. Mommy and daddy are hoping that it was a reaction to my ERT and that I will do a little better soon. I am in a time where my body is trying to restart itself and I am so worn out. The Lord has kept in all this and we are really thankful. The Dr. said that I am right on schedule but I still will not start to improve for another week or so.... that is why we need some extra prayer right now. Even though I am weak and my bum still hurts (and everything else), I still wanted to get out of bed and color and watch my "Hi to Si" videos on the computer. Didn't last to long, but everyone was encouraged that I even wanted to get down. I look forward to getting better and being able to play more, the OT people have some pretty cool toys! Also, please remember my friend Torie, she is in the midst of this as well and feels pretty poorly. We all love the encouraging notes that are sent and am so very thankful God has blessed us with wonderful family and friends.
Hugs and tired kisses,
Josiah








2 comments:

  1. We are checking in on you all the time. We hope you feel better soon and those cells start to grow quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tired hugs back to you Si! Morphine is a good thing..it makes you more fine and me more fine! Here's hoping and praying for a good night! XXXOOO Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!