Monday, February 15, 2010

Another update

Doctors just came in and said that I am over all doing ok. All that is going on is typical and that hopefully I am on the mend. My WB count is .5 and of that 20% is engrafted!! WooHoo! Praise the Lord! I am still not that comfortable with fever, swelling and nausea but encouraged that my body is trying to make it better! My CT scan was cancelled for today but is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday. The Dr. said that if I am doing better by Wed. that I don't have to have the test. We don't want the test because they changed the date so they could intubate me for the sedation. I don't do well with sedation but if they intubate me with all the swelling I will probably have to go to the PICU. We don't want a set back so we are praying for a healthier me so that I don't have to have the CT. Thank you for your prayers!

Love to all,
Josiah

2 comments:

  1. Yippee Josiah! 0.5! And 20%! Hero gave you the best blood ever! My CT is Wednesday too..good luck! Every day is one day closer till we can play together. I know after this that you and I will be long-life buddies! Muah (a kiss)...Torie and her family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Josiah! That's great news! Many prayers are being lifted for you in Peoria and we agree that Jesus hears them, every one! We are hoping that you won't need the CT tomorrow because you will be better still! I love talking to your Grandma Dee, makes me feel closer to you all, and following your blog. I have to say you're the cutest little dough boy I've ever seen! Be well, sweetheart!

    Sure do love you all!
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!