Saturday, February 20, 2010

+16 Feeling more like myself


Good morning,
I have smiles for you this morning! Mommy was so happy when she came in to see me and I gave her a big smile. I am feeling more like myself since some of my meds are gone. I didn't go for my wagon ride yesterday, I was still really tired and not quite up to it. The Doctors keep saying I can get out and I am up to it this morning.... but they couldn't find me a mask or a wagon. :( Oh, well I 'll take a little nap and maybe this afternoon I'll go out. I am feeling so much better, thank you all for your prayers. My WBC is 16.1 and ABN11.3! That is really good... just waiting for our test next week to see who's they are and we are trusting the Lord they are My new Enzyme producing cells. I am holding down more oral meds and even took a couple bites of pudding yesterday. I think my system is starting to get the hang of this. We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate your prayers and encouragement. My sisters really enjoyed all the Valentine packages that were sent and even got to decorate some cookies from Aunt Kendra and Uncle Nathanael. I wish I could try one... maybe next time. I still have a lot of swelling but the Dr. says it will take a while to go away. My blood pressure is up a little but everything else is going really well. We still have the thought to get to go to the Ronald McDonald house by next weekend. We will see what the Lord has for us this week. Please remember Miss Torie, we have been on this journey together and we need Jesus to touch her body like He has mine.
Lots of smiles for you today,
Josiah



5 comments:

  1. That smile is the best smile I think I have ever seen! I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your smile Si! It's nice to see it back. Thank you so much for the bear..I gave it a great big hug and I love the card. I even had a little smile and talked about it for a bit! You brightened my day! Lots of love to you and your family...Torie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!!!!
    Your smile is beautiful, Josiah!

    We are praying for you!
    Leslie for all of the Wagner Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every night Seth prays, asking God to make Josiah feel all better. He is very happy that God is answering his prayers. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos! So glad that they're talking about discharge. We are thanking Jesus for His healing touch and continue to pray for good things for Mr. Si.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!