Saturday, February 6, 2010

+2 Yahoo!


Hello to all,

We are doing great. Little things here and there come and go but for the most part I am doing great! I am a little tired today and have a flat spotty rash (sorta thing) all over my body. The Dr. said it was not Graph vs. host and it will probably go away soon. We continue to lift every moment to the Lord in helping my body get better and strong. My vitals were really good this morning and so was my blood cultures. Thank you for praying, the nurse came in and said that my virus I had (CMV) is gone ... :0 they said they have no idea how this happened, it doesn't just leave. Daddy, mommy and I know what happened! Praise the Lord! If it is still gone tomorrow they will take me off the medicine for that ( yeah, one less!). Everything else is good! Thank you for your encouragement and prayers, we know the Lord hears every one of them! Love to all and we miss you!

Josiah and family

Ps. please keep praying for my friend Torie as well she has had a fever and not feeling well. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!! what awesome news!!! we are so excited your CMV is gone, Si!!! We love and miss you and your family!! Love you lots!!

    Aunt Julia for the Griffins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad you are doing so well Si! And you look great! I waved at room the other night when I went to X-Ray. I can't wait to see you in the hall! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the picture! PRAISE THE LORD on the wonderful news!

    We will just keep right on praying for you all!

    Love,

    Leslie for all of the Wagner family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josiah, I love your picture!!!! You look like you are feeling good - makes me want to give you a big hug. Grandpa and I praise the Lord with you. Hope to see you soon. Hugs and kisses from Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!