Saturday, February 13, 2010

+9 update

Well I was going to write and tell everyone that the Dr. worked out my medicine and I was stable. But all I want to do is ask Jesus to hold my hand... at least that is what mommy keeps saying every time I throw up. I seem to be doing that a lot this afternoon and it just keeps getting more blood in it. My fever is back with a vengeance and I can't keep the Tylenol down to help it. Therefore with my fever comes high blood pressure and heart rate. My breathing is OK when I am up and around but since I don't feel like sitting up this afternoon my oxygen keeps going down in the 80's. I was used to that before my Tonsil surgery but since then have had good Oxygen (till now). The Doctors are just watching and mommy and daddy are praying. I needed some antibodies (IVIG)for my infection and this flare up could be a reaction to that. Right now I am miserable and pray that God will continue to heal my body and bring my new cells soon. Pray for my nurses they have a lot to do, they need much patients and wisdom. I wish every time I woke up there wasn't a new nurse in here but at least I have mommy or daddy with me and I love holding their hand. Thank you for your continued prayer.
Josiah and family

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry this is so hard. I am a nurse, so I get it...but reading this breaks my heart. Our family prays for you and Torie every morning and night and we pray for those that are caring for you too.

    My favorite scripture is Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

    I believe this with all my heart. Stay strong...Heavenly Father has a plan for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!