Friday, February 12, 2010

Prayer works!

Good evening,
Thank you all for praying, I do feel a little better since this morning. I have not had to go to Intensive Care (PICU) like the Doctors had mentioned this morning. Mommy and daddy know it is because everyone came together and prayed. The Lord hears! Please pray for my fever and my swelling...I hope that I sleep well tonight and my body can over come this infection and the swelling goes down so I can breathe better. Then I will be doing great. Although, when I sleep my breathing seems to get a lot worse. I am still being monitored really close and being given lots of medicine (& barfing oral meds). I am doing better from this morning so please don't stop praying! My family and I covet your prayers and I know that the Lord is hearing! Please also pray for Torie, she is having a rough time like me and needs much prayer as well.... I could never thank you enough. I guess you could say "I thank you with my whole being". Lots of Love sent to everyone.

Goodnight, we will talk tomorrow.
Josiah

3 comments:

  1. Josiah --
    I am Torie's Great Aunt, and am following your progress as well. Know we pray for each of you little ones and ask for your strengthening. You are truly in good hands. I hope that by Valentine's Day, you will have a great day. Be strong young man!
    Have a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
    Fondly -- Aunt Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so thankful for this blog site and check regularly on your progress. Glad to here things are a little better. We are keeping you and Torie in our prayers! We are so encouraged that we pray to an all powerful God. Love to all, The Matt Steva family

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big difference! Josiah is sure showing me the power of prayer. We love you Josiah - keep up the good work! This will be over soon and you'll be back playing with Sara, Hannah, Leah, and especially 'your' James. I think he misses you most of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!