Sunday, February 21, 2010

+17 visit from Jay

Hello everyone,

I still have not got to go on my wagon ride. Yesterday after my nap I didn't feel good. Everything looked OK, but I hurt and was sick to my tummy. It got worse through the evening and my nurses were so busy I didn't get any medicine till around 9:00pm. The medicine helped till it wore off 4 hours later and we got some more. So I did get a little sleep last night and woke up this morning feeling a little better. My bubby Jay came and visited me, I sat
up and gave him a big smile. I miss him so much! James got to stay while daddy went to a class on how to give me all my meds when I get out. I loved having James here, I just watched him and laughed. Finally I got so tired I had to take a nap. But I am doing better. The Doctors are taking me off my CSF which has helped my WBC and they expect them to drop a little till my body realizes it has to do it all on its own. My WBC were 21.5 and ABN 14.4..Yeah! I hope I continue to feel better and get strength. Thank you for your prayers!


Love,
Josiah









1 comment:

  1. Jim, Rachael, and all the critters,

    I've had so much trouble getting stuff to post on here, but I'm trying again; hopefully it will work for me this time.

    We rejoice with your guys over the wonderful news of Josiah's hospital release. I know the road is still long and difficult, but we are so thankful for each victory along the way, and praise God for each small step forward. We sure miss your smiling faces at church. I hope Bob received the B'day card and please tell me we are thankful for his service to his family in this way. May you all be blessed today.

    Love, Vera, for the Crisp family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!