Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day +3 Bath Day!


Howdy,

It's bath day and I love baths. I have been doing pretty good, just a little more tired. Mommy says my body is working really hard to put my new blood where it's suppose to be, so I am more tired. I also haven't been able to keep down my oral medicine so they gave me a different medicine to help my tummy feel better. Since my tummy is a little better I have been able to keep down my oral medicine and been feeling a little stronger.
We wanted to get all clean from all the puking so I got a real bath. Oh boy! I haven't had a real bath since I came into the hospital. It's a little hard to get started because you have to tape all my lines and my port on my tummy to keep water out. The nurse and mommy helped me and I loved it. I even got some play toys and got to splash. I didn't even want to get out but I was shaking so bad that mommy made me get out. They had some heated blankets to wrap me in and I just laid there enjoying the warmth. It was so nice to be clean. After I was dressed I got to take a nap with my special blanket that all my family and friends from church back in TN made me. I love it. I don't get to sleep with it often so we can keep it clean but it's always in the room to encourage us with prayers and love from home. I can't wait to go home. Hopefully I will get stronger really quick and be all well for our trip home. It probably won't be for several months but that is why things like my special blanket are so important to me. I wish ya'll could see it, mommy tried to take a picture to share with everyone! I send my love to everyone!
P.s. The nurses have not found any sores in my mouth yet,Praise the Lord! You will notice that I keep my hands in my mouth lately, tends to be something I like. Hopefully the sores will stay away!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!