Tuesday, February 16, 2010

+12..WB count 1.1!!

Hello to all,
This morning my W.B.count is 1.1 YEAH! Even though this is so encouraging news I am starting to feel a little worse. Worse? How can this be... the Doctors said that my body has come back to life and is now freaking out! The white blood cells are working over time to fix all that is wrong and therefore I will feel a little worse before I get better. My CMV is gone again but I have to stay on the Anti-Viral for 8wks. to make sure it stays away. Also, I now have yeast growing in my throat (probably from all the antibiotics), and have to have another oral medicine. I can't even keep Tylenol down for my fevers I don't think another one is going to stay down. :( My Bum is feeling a lot better, it has scabs on it now which is really good (my body is trying to fix it)! My breathing is getting worse, I had to have my Oxygen turned up again last night. My CT test was cancelled because they don't think the problem is my lungs but my throat is swelling shut. Please pray that my swelling goes down ( one of the biggest requests right now)! I will be on a new medicine to help with the swelling and an emergency dose to help me breathe. If it doesn't get better the Doctors want to intubate anyway. So PRAY, PRAY, PRAY! The Lord has brought me this far I know He has me in His hands and I just pray that my Throat will open so I can breathe. I don't understand why I feel so horrible but I am glad to know that
everyone is praying. Mommy didn't want to take another picture of me feeling cruddy so we put some fun ones of my family on here. Hopefully, I will be doing well soon and give lots of smiles for fun pictures. Thank you for praying for my friend Torie, her counts came in at .1 yesterday YEAH! The journey isn't over for us but we are staying strong thanks to your prayers!
Hugs and Kisses,
Si
"This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it" Psalm 18:24










P.s. As you can see Jay loves being in Pictures and talking to family and friends on the phone. He prays for his "SI, Grandma Dee and Me-ma,Pa to stay safe and come soon" everynight. :)







4 comments:

  1. Hello Josiah,

    I'm glad that your white blood count is better! My family and I will be praying for you and your family.

    Also, I posted on you on my blog so that others would know about you and pray. Here is the link so that your family can go see it... http://gardeningformyfamily.blogspot.com/2010/02/prayer-for-josiah.html

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Si, we're praying the swelling goes done right away. Hang in there! We know how scary right now is for your mom and dad. Our God is bigger than this, and we are thankful that they have Him right now during this scary time. Know that we are praying every day.

    Rylie's family

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.1 is so great! You're getting there! I hope I'm not too far behind you. I hope that our swelling starts going down soon! We aresuch tough kids that we'll come out shining! XOXO, Torie and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I miss you all soooo much! I LOVE the pictures! Still praying double time for Si - keep up the good fight, buddy, you're getting there!
    Love you ALL! -Grandma Dee & Ben

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!