Friday, February 26, 2010

+22 Discharge Day!!! :)



I am leaving!! Hooray!

The doctors just came in and gave their blessing for me to go. I still need to have some platelets before I go and it will take them a couple hours to fill all my medicine anyway. So now off I go for another chapter in my journey. I will still need to wear my mask all the time (that's not in my room) and go to clinic everyday. We have many hurdles to still over come (like taking all this medicine), but I have come a long way. We pray that I get no fevers! They tell us there is a 90% chance of coming back and we want to be in that 10% that doesn't. So keep praying for me and I hope that we get to come see ya'll soon. Thank you again for all the encouragement you have sent for me and my family (and Miss Torie!!)... it has been a blessing and I know it would of been a lot harder without you!
I love you all!!

Josiah

7 comments:

  1. YAY! WAY TO GO, SI! Love you! :)
    Love Aunt Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for SI!!! Praise Jesus the ultimate HEALER!! Continuous prayers and blessings for you at home!! If all goes well how long until the return to TN??

    Love Cuz
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Who would'a thought you'd be going home so soon? The Lord is good. Still praying!
    Love you soooooo much.

    Ben & Grandma Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My Grandma Cheryl told me how great you looked at dinner! I bet you're so so so glad to be with your family! I can't wait till we're both wearing our cute masks around the House! SSSSi! Love, Torie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord! So happy for you baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! I've been praying for y'all and will continue. Don't know if you know who I am and I try to stay somewhat anonymous online, so here goes... I am Josiah's dad's younger sister's sister-in-law, married to her hub's brother. Hope that makes sense. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, Josiah! We're so greatful for this blog and all your beautiful pictures. Uncle Jim and I are praying for you to stay fever-free and able to be with your family getting healthier and stronger every day! We love you all so much! Aunt Cindy

    PS Give your Grandpa Bob a big birthday hug from us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!