Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day +6 (taking it one day at a time)


This is the day the Lord has made,we will rejoice and be glad in it!
The Lord helps us to rejoice in our trials! Those who don't know the Lord, I don't know how you do it!?

I pray that everyone out there is doing well.
I had a rougher 24hours. My platelet count went down to 6 this morning and I had to have some blood. It went pretty good but I still didn't sleep well last night. I got another bath today, my hair was shedding so bad we had to get a shave and then get cleaned up. I am a baldy now!! Everyone up here says that bald is in. :) I am more tired and weak today. The Dr. said that it won't get better till my counts start coming in around day 15-21 (I am on day 6). Trusting the Lord moment by moment. I do still have a sore bottom, please pray that infection stays away. They say that the sores on my bottom are a high risk to get infection in me. It is not infected right now and we ask the Lord to keep it that way! So
far my mouth doesn't have sores, but it is swollen a little. The Dr. said that I am still doing really well, this is all part of it. Sometimes mommy wonders if this was the right decision, but then we have to trust the Lord for that as well! We still have a lot of snow. My sisters are just waiting to go play in it, it's so pretty and white. I miss everyone, thank you for all the notes of encouragement and prayers! You will never know how much they are appreciated!

Love to all, Josiah









2 comments:

  1. Bald is definitely in this season! You wear it well! I hope you're feeling better tomorrow..hang in there and stay strong. We're on our way! Love, Torie and the Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Josiah! This old man wants to let you know he's still praying for you and your family every day. God grant you all much love, grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love your input!